Ash VesselsManufacturer of a wide range of products which include ash vessels.
Approx. Price: Rs 70,000 / SetGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Set|
|Max Design Pressure||20-30 bar|
Ash Vessels occurs when materials are conveyed with air velocities lower than those required for dilute phase over all or part of the pipeline. it is often referred to as non-suspension flow. It is characterized by low velocity, High pressure & low solid to air ratio.
Applications of Pneumatic conveying System:
- Use high pressure , low volume gas & Low velocity to transfer powder or granular bulk solids.
- Specially designed Pressure vessel with valves & air control is the key components of the system
- For Dense phase pressure system conveying length can be more than 700 meter
- This system use compressed Air/Gas to develop the required motive force.
- Dense phase systems are most used on those material which are abrasive, Fragile, High density
- Dust Free operation.
- Paint & Pigment Handling
- Food Industry
- Mineral Processing